- Would you believe that it can take up to 2,700 liters of water to produce the cotton needed to make a single t-shirt.
- Since 2017, eBay has blocked or removed 522,000 listings that carried prohibited wildlife products, with 257,000 of those actioned in 2020.
- Would you rather pick a fight with a jellyfish or a plastic bag? For sea turtles, this question should be simple. Their scales protect them from the worst of a jellyfish’s venom. But a single piece of plastic can be deadly. Sea turtles have evolved to hunt successfully beneath the waves. That was until plastic came along.
- At the Namibia’s Etosha National Park, encountering a black rhino is incredibly rare—fewer than 2,500 individuals remained in eastern and southern Africa. Due to intense poaching, 96% of the population was wiped out between 1970 and 1990 .
The relentless pursuit of MORE has delivered climate catastrophe, social inequality, and financial instability—and left us ill prepared for life in a global pandemic Sustainability in Turbulent times.
At Walletsplus, we take our initiative for Sustainability drive very seriously. We have launched our new range of products that have –
- LWG Certified Chrome Free Vegetable Tanned Leather
- Recycled Canvas
- Recycled Lining
- Recycled Zippers
- Recycled Gift Box
- RFID Protection